Thursday, July 30, 2009

I LOVE ebooks!

Yes I L-O-V-E ebooks. The are awesome. I bought two last night and didn't have to leave the house or wait. Paid, downloaded, bam they're mine. Now I just have to get the hubby to buy me an ebook reader for when I'm on the go with the kidlets and I'll be as happy as a pig in mud.

So for the techo-tards (this is not a bad thing) in the group what are ebooks? Simple. They are electronic books. Just a digital file you download to your computer.

Now there is one thing a lot of people don't know about ebooks and that is they are non-transferable. Which means if your friend wants a copy, they have to buy it themselves. No matter how tempting it is to burn it on a disc or put it on a flash drive and give them a copy. DON'T! It's stealing. These are not your mother's paperbacks you can't hand them off like that.

In the next couple weeks I hope to be able to post some reviews and maybe sites where you can get legit. free ebooks.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there!

    Just checking in and YES, I love ebooks as well. I have an ebook reader as well. Hubby needs to get onit and get you one of those! You do take care of the kiddies all day...now that's what I call a fair trade! LOL I'd call anything a fair trade if someone was buying me an ebook reader!

    c'mon by my blog and follow,

    You'll be able to win some good things!

    xoxo Amy (Park-Avenue Princess)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Amy. I'm going to have more on the ebook reader situation soon. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.