Monday, August 31, 2009

Free E-books

As promised I've compiled a list of places to get, legit, free e-books.

Now most authors offer freebies on their sites. This is a great way to get a feel for an author before buying their work.
Here are a few...
Savannah Chase
Cassandra Gold
Dee Dawning

C.A. Salo
L.A. Day
Jade Twilight
Terry Odell

Next on the list is Publishers
Samhain- One of my favorite publishers
Ellora's Cave
Cerridwen
Pink Petals
eHarlequin- They also have a Freebie Friday every Friday, and an online library.

Other- Distributors, Review Sites, Etc that offer free reads.
Kobo
Barnes and Noble
1Romance E-Books
All Romance E-Books
Whipped Cream Reviews

This is what I have for now, I'll keep adding as I find them. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.