Sunday, August 9, 2009

Review for Devon Falls: Red Hot Magic by Raine Delight

This is my first review. I should warn you, dear readers, that I like erotic aka smutty books. And the smuttier the better. :)


Devon Falls: Red Hot Magic
Author: Raine Delight
ISBN: 978-1-60168-085-3
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Paranormal
Publisher: Aspen Mountain Press
Sexual Content: Erotic

With the help of a charity fundraiser, Jenna sets her friend, Raven, up to find Mr. Perfect. Raven though, has found Mr. Perfect...in her dreams. Now, if she could only find the sexy man in real life.

Review-
It’s a cute short, well written with a couple nice hot and steamy sex scenes. Let’s just say if I had the dreams Raven has I’d never want to wake up. I’m interested in reading more of Ms. Delight’s works in the future. For a nice afternoon pick me up, give this book a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.