Friday, October 2, 2009

Guest Blogger Jade Twilight

Hi all! This is my very first guest blogger Jade Twilight.

Being a mom and writer.
Notice how I wrote Mom then writer, I’m always a mom first then everything else. It takes a lot to do everything you need to finding time to write, take care of the kids, housework, be a wife, secretary, promo, etc. I used to say scheduling was my best friend. Lately my life is total chaos, with only a hint of a schedule even present and that’s nap time. Ahhh glorious nap time. A few stolen moments of peace and quiet. Although anymore I rarely get to write during those stolen moments. But hey peace and quiet is peace and quiet. If I do write it’s blogs, due to a huge case of writers block. Anyway back to being a mom and a writer. It’s hard. I’m in complete awe of mothers who work a day job, take care of their families, and find time to write. I’m a stay at home mom, my job is to take care of my family and I’m still finding it hard to find time to write. So kudos to those who can “do it all,” cause I certainly can't. :)

Sisters in Arms- Blurb-
Alex once again heeds Tiethla’s call…and this time, she’s not alone.

The Mastive has escaped and is scraping his way back into power. A prophecy says Alex must stop the Mastive once and for all, but how can she defeat such darkness alone?
Alex is given some temporary hope by the unexpected arrival of Riley, who agrees to help in exchange for passage back to their home world. But Tiethla has a surprise in store for Riley, and there may be no going home once her true identity is revealed.

Content Warning: Explicit sex, graphic language, ménage a trios, sex with cat men.

Learn more or buy here.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I read the first Mistress of Tiethla book and enjoyed it very much. Will have to pick this one up soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...