Friday, July 15, 2011

{Review}Siren by Raina James

Siren
By: Raina James

The Siren is the hottest nightclub in town, but not as hot as its main attraction: a sexy, blue-skinned “nymph” who spends her nights as the aquatic exotic dancer in its signature tropical fish tank. Unfortunately for unsavory club owner Trevor Stone, Tia isn’t everything she seems.

Review: This was a cool story!
I love creatures like Tia. They seem so exotic and pretty. Then again I have a thing for the ocean so maybe that's part too. It's a great concept and I love the idea of a siren- sea nymph swimming for entertainment in a club, that would be so cool. Anyway this was a great quick read and I was totally surprised by the ending.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed Siren, Shandy Jo. It was really fun to write, and may one day become a full-length novel. All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...