Friday, August 5, 2011

Follow Friday #3



Talk about the book that most changed or influenced your life (was it a book that turned you from an average to avid reader, did it help you deal with a particularly difficult situation, does it bring you comfort every time you read it?). 

I can't really think of a book, but the Xanth Series by Peirs Anthony  has gotten me through some tough times, including my teen years which were pretty bad. Being taken away to that strange and humorous world always cheers me up and helps make me feel better. It's like sitting down with old friends. As weird as the probably sounds.
What about you? 

If you follow let me know so I can follow back.

5 comments:

  1. Piers Anthony - you can't go wrong with him!

    Here's my FF answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower :) I'll have to add those to my never ending list!

    Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read that series, but I can relate to escaping into books! When I don't feel like dealing with people, I go read! Great pick!

    Here's my FF!

    new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog! I love your post, too! I'm a new follower :)


    Here's my post: http://tiny.cc/nqd8u

    Also, here's my most recent giveaway: http://tiny.cc/c1do5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I've heard of Peirs Anthony but never read his books. I really should.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...