Sunday, August 7, 2011

In My Mailbox #3

Welcome to In My Mailbox! You can find official information like how to participate, why it was started and other goodies about IMM on the IMM Page on The Story Siren.

My very first video one!




Print:
Dark Taste of Rapture 
(I screwed up in the video and said Dark Huntress Series but I meant Alien Huntress Series. Received from Publisher for book tour.)
Ebooks:
I Loved You First 
I Loved You First (Received from the author for a book tour.)
Sleight: Book One of the AVRA-K 
(I love this cover, received via a book tour I'll be hosting)

 The Demon Lover: A Novel
(I love this cover too, from NetGalley)




7 comments:

  1. Sleight is really good! I love the cover of The Demon Lover too. What pretty colors!

    Thanks for stopping by mine. Hope you have a great week! :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the cover of The Demon Lover!

    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I agree, The Demon Lover cover is gorgeous!!
    Thanks for stopping by Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover of The Demon Lover is gorgeous!

    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the demon lover looks so interesting i want to read it asap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE Gena Showalter! So cool you got Dark Taste of Rapture. =)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...