Wednesday, August 24, 2011

In My Mailbox #5

Welcome to In My Mailbox! You can find official information like how to participate, why it was started and other goodies about IMM on the IMM Page on The Story Siren.
Sorry this is late and I haven't been posting much but I've been working hard getting book tours, with reviews and author guest posts lined up for you all. Figured you'd like to see more than just free book reviews and memes. Also I've been busy getting my daughter ready to go back to school in a few weeks.
So anyway I only got one book again this week and I decided against doing a video. I will do another one, at some point but it seems like a lot of work for one book. Anyway here it is...
Snapped 
I got an ARC of Snapped from Simon & Schuster. A big Thank you to them! This releases Aug 30th.
So what did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...