Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #4


It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading is hosted by Book Journey and is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between!  D  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! 

Read:


Darkness Falling: The Forever Twilight Series
Review Coming
Beyond the Grave (Harlequin Teen)
Review Coming Soon!
Reading:
The Power of WOW: A Guide to Unleashing the Confident, Sexy You
Started but had to shelve for right now.
Dark Taste of Rapture
So far really good!
Sleight: Book One of the AVRA-K
  Right now I have this on my ipod and it's slow going. Once I switch it to the ereader I should be able to make better progress.


Hope to get to... 
My plan is to focus on the ones I'm reading right now but if I get those done I'll probably start- 
Good Girls Don't (Hqn)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your week and your books.
    My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-51.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover for Sleight is really pretty! Enjoy your reading!

    http://www.deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Sleight, you are so lucky!!! i'll be checking for your review :D Yep, I'm a new follower!
    This is my My Monday. Feel free to pass by and have a look. Hugs,

    Alaiel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...