Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox #7

Welcome to In My Mailbox! You can find official information like how to participate, why it was started and other goodies about IMM on the IMM Page on The Story Siren.

So I have a bunch of books this week and wanted to do a video but wouldn't you know it, I couldn't find the time. Figures... don't it. Anyway here's what I got.

In Print- 
Promissory PaybackUnrevealed: Four Jane Perry StoriesGhellow RoadTargets of Opportunity 


In Ebook- 
Blood Calling by Joshua Grover- David Patterson

Key of Solomon 

So that's what I got in my mailbox, how about you?

5 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've not heard of any of these before, but I've heard that Jeffrey S. Stephens' books are really good! I hope you enjoy them.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing something new to me. I haven't heard of a couple of them, but I will know them when I see them now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see a list of books I've not heard of before. Key of Solomon definitely sparks an interest. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! :) Enjoy these and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look really interesting. I look forward to seeing what you think of them.

    Check out my IMM here - http://lostinayabook.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    Emma @ LostinaYAboook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.