Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox #8


 Welcome to In My Mailbox! You can find official information like how to participate, why it was started and other goodies about IMM on the IMM Page on The Story Siren.



In Print-
Pumpkin Roll
For Review


Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, Book 2)
Won from Night Owl Reviews Chat


Ebooks
The Gossip Ghouls: Zombies and Lipstick
Free from Smashwords


The Gossip Ghouls: Undead Hollywood
Bought

What's in your mailbox? Leave me a comment so I can swing by.

2 comments:

  1. Great selection of books this week! Interesting mix for sure, I like that!

    Lisa
    Lisa's World of Books, In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these! But I hope you enjoy them anyways(:

    Lisa
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-23.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.