{Review} Zombies Don't Read: 5 FREE Living Dead Stories by Rusty Fischer

Zombies Don't Read: 5 FREE Living Dead Stories
by Rusty Fischer
Publisher: Smashwords
Published: June 01, 2011
Genre: Fiction, YA: Paranormal

5 FREE Living Dead Stories by Rusty Fischer: Zombies Don't Swim Zombies Don't Carve Zombies Don't Kiss & Tell Zombies Don't Study Zombies Don't Sleep

Review: This is a collection of really cute zombie stories. The five stories in the book were well done. While the zombies might not be stereotypical their still interesting. I liked that the zombies in these stories were pretty much normal except for diet, breathing, body temp, etc. I really enjoyed this taste of Mr Fischer's work and look forward to reading more.

Comments

  1. How cool is that! Thanks for the awesome review and kind words!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.