Teaser Tuesday #5

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser is from Deadtown by Nancy Holzner-
"And then puberty hit-as if that weren't enough- bringing with it the sudden, hard-to-control "gift" of shapeshifting. As I tried to learn how not to become a rampaging gorilla when I was angry or dissolve into a hyena when laughing."

That's my teaser what's yours? Leave me a link so I can visit.

Comments

  1. LMAO!! That is by far the funniest thing I have heard all day!!
    Now come let me Tease You! And while your there stop on by the release party and enter to win Vampire Wake Prize Packs!

    and can I just say 'YAY you've been bitten!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of the book!

    http://peggyannspost.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-teaser-tuesday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! That was too funny! I am writing this book on my TBR list now!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! Also a bit dreadful for the character. LOL

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kind of a creepy teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser. Makes you wonder what is wrong with her! The cover is total kick-butt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your teaser! Looks like a great book!

    My teaser is at Mom Reads My Books!

    New follower!

    Amie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm very curious about this book, I wonder if I must buy it or not for weeks... I think in the end I will take it too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol, good teaser! Hope the book is good. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    Rebecca @ Kindle Fever

    ReplyDelete
  10. i read this awhile ago and loved it. fun one with zombies ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.