Sunday, October 30, 2011

{Review} Momo's Piggery

Ok so something a little different today! I want to tell you about this little shop I found. Yeah this is totally off topic but bear with me. This is something I hold near and dear to my heart.. Guinea Pigs. Yup I said Guinea Pigs.


Momo's Piggery is a small online shop. From the about page on Momo's Piggery...

"Momo's Piggery's Mission Statement is to find forever loving homes for these cute clay creatures.The idea of encouraging adoption instead of buying or breeding is very important to me, so this will also play a big role in my shop.Each will come with their own adoption certificate, and by adopting them, you promise to love and care for them forever.A portion of ALL sales will go towards CAVY HOUSE Guinea Pig Rescue.I normally sell my creations at our Cavy House Guinea Pig Rescue monthly fundraisers, but I hope to reach a wider audience online. More than anything else, I enjoy making things that others can enjoy - and of course, it is all for a good cause."



Momo sells a verity of products mostly made of polymer clay. There are bracelet, necklaces, earrings, charms, and even bookmarks. After talking Momo sent me a Gupi Necklace, a bookmark and magnet. The bookmark and necklace came with adoption certificates. Each of the creatures has it's own name, story, and needs a home.
I've completely fallen in love with my new piggies. My daughter keeps trying to steal the necklace, she thinks it's adorable. The bookmark is so cute, it's a darling way to keep my place. The magnet is up on my fridge, and while it will most likely get covered with art work or school papers. I'm happy it's up there. 
I think this is a worthy cause, because I adore Guinea Pigs. I feel they are great companions and wonderful pets. I really miss mine and will be at some point be sending pics of my babies to Momo for a custom order so I'll have something to remember them by.

Disclaimer: I received the above mentioned products from Momo's Piggery for review. These opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.