Tuesday, January 3, 2012

{Book Review} 8: The Previously Untold Story of the Previously Unknown 8th Dwarf by Michael Mullin

8: The Previously Untold Story of the Previously Unknown 8th Dwarf
by Michael Mullin
Publisher: Gemiknight STudios, LLC
Released: November 9, 2010
Genre: YA- Fairy Tale Verse
This is the previously untold story of the previously unknown 8th dwarf, named Creepy. He was banished to the basement for being different and , well, weird. Yet he played a vital - and of course previously unknown - role in the popular tale of Snow White (whose title character is an intruder Creepy refers to as "the Maid").

Review: This is a cute story. I thought it was neat how it was all in verse. I think this would be a good story for kids to read. It's fun and shows that even people treat you bad you can be the bigger person, or drawf. 

Disclaimer: I received this book from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.