Teaser Tuesday #7

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser is from Ghellow Road by T.H. Waters- Pg 75
"But, as destiny would have it, I would indeed see that damn boat again, one last time, and it would sear upon my soul a haunted memory to last a lifetime."

What's your teaser? Leave a link and I'll be sure to stop by.


Comments

  1. Now, I'm curious! What happens here? My teasers this week are from Drink Slay Love by Sarah Beth Durst and Lowcountry Punch by Boo Walker. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like the sound of this one! Thanks for sharing....

    Here's MY TT POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  3. That teaser leaves a reader wondering. Thanks for stopping by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well okay then - wonder what's up there? Nice teaser.

    My Tuesday Teaser

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool teaser... I liked it:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.