Thursday, February 2, 2012

{Review} Kylie Jean Dancing Queen by Marci Peschke

Dancing Queen
By: Marci Peschke
Publisher: Capstone
Release Date: February 01, 2012
Genre- Fiction- Children Ages 6-8

Kylie Jean wants to dance the main role in Swan Lake. For ages 6-8.
Part of the Kylie Jean series. From dancing to spelling, third grader Kylie Jean wants to be the queen of everything! But in her quest to be the best, this young southern belle learns a few lessons of her own. Mischievous, delightful and fun, this series will be at the top of every young girl's list!

Review: This is a cute story about Kylie Jean, a little girl who's dream is to grow up to be a beauty queen. She takes ballet classes and tries out for a part in Swan Lake, of course she wants to be Odette.
I read this story with Josie and we enjoyed it. I liked that Kylie Jean works really hard to make her goals come true. When faced with problems she figured out a way to over come then instead of giving up.
I think this book is a god lesson for any little girl to learn. Also it's a fun read!
Disclaimer: I received this book from NetGalley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.