Sunday, March 18, 2012

In My Mailbox #10


 Welcome to In My Mailbox! You can find official information like how to participate, why it was started and other goodies about IMM on the IMM Page on The Story Siren.

I'm doing this a little different this week it's all the books I received around the end of Feb and through March. Sorry about the glare on some of the books.





Books Purchased:
First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
I was a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland
Heat Wave by Richard Castle
Heat Rises by Richard Castle
Ecstasy in Darkness by Gena Showalter
Seduce the Darkness by Geae Showalter
Zombies Don't Cry by Rusty Fischer
No Mercy by Sherilynn Kenyon

For Review: 
Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper
Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men by Molly Harper
Nice Girls Don't Live Forever by Molly Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...