Thursday, July 19, 2012

{Review} For I Have Sinned (Charley Davidson #1.5) by Darynda Jones

For I Have Sinned (Charley Davidson #1.5)
by Darynda Jones
Released: 2011
Genre: Fiction- Adult: Paranormal

Darynda Jones revisits the sexy, suspenseful world of supernatural shenanigans she created in her Grave series with For I Have Sinned. In this Charley Davidson story, Charley helps a woman find out how she died and gives her the closure she needs to pass through to the other side.

Review: I stumbled over this short story on GoodReads and originally thought it was an ebook until I actually checked it out and found it to be a free story on Heroes and Heartbreakers. (Note you have to join to read it but it's free and if you like romance it's no hardship.)
I'm currently on book 3 of the Charley Davidson series and loving it. This short is a blip from the series but told from a ghost perspective of Charley. It was interesting to see how she looks from a spirits view. I also actually liked Reyes in this version, he came off as sexy cocky not butt head cocky or arrogant as he does in the books. Which I found strange but rolled with it. Charley on the other hand was her witty lovable self.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.