Monday, September 10, 2012

{Review} Paskagankee by Allan Leverone

Paskagankee
by Allan Leverone
Publisher: StoneGate Ink
Released: January 27th 2012
Genre: Fiction- Adult: Horror, Thriller
How I got it: Recieved a copy from the author.

An isolated village, remote and vulnerable.
A series of brutal murders.
And a vengeful spirit born of tragedy, reawakened after a centuries-old massacre.
Three distinctly different people must come together, racing against time and their own personal demons in a desperate attempt to stop an unstoppable killer and save their town.
Welcome to Paskagankee, Maine. You may not survive the visit.

Review: Have you ever read a book that was just good, not exceptional or struck a nerve, just good? Well that's how I felt about Paskagankee, it was good. It had a solid plot, decent characters, but nothing that jumped out at me.
The main character was real, flawed maybe, and I wasn't crazy about his relationship with his subordinate. Although it worked in the story context, even if it was a fasted pace romance. I found the supernatural aspect interesting, but not having any real knowledge about Native American legends I'm not sure how accurate it was. I didn't find this book all that scary. In my opinion this was one of those book that you read, because you have nothing better to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...