Wednesday, November 7, 2012

{Book Tour} Mark of the Witch Boston Witches Jessica Gibson


Favorite Indie Authors


Hi, thanks so much for having me on your blog today!! I’m so excited to share my list of favorite indies with everyone. First I’d like to talk a little bit about why I love indies. Even if I wasn’t one myself, I would still love to read indie. A lot of times you get such unique stories, not the cookie cutter ones you can sometimes see from traditional publishers. Plus, with indies, you have more of a chance at getting to know them more personally which is always a plus. Ok, so here’s my list in no particular order, I love them all equally:)



  1. Stephanie Nelson~ She writes then Gwen Sparks series, and the Anna Avery series. Her books are so well written, and the stories just suck you in immediately. I would recommend her to anyone who loves paranormal!
  2. Andrea DiGiglio~ She writes the Alice Clark series. There’s such a real quality to her writing. You can feel the pain that Alice goes through, her writing is engrossing. Cannot wait for book 2 in her series to be out.
  3. Olivia Hardin~ She writes the Bend, Bite, Shift series. She has such a fresh way of telling a story. If you pick up the first 2 books in her series, you will not be disappointed.
  4. Liz Schulte~ Writes the Guardian series and the Ella Reynolds series. Liz will suck you in from the first page. You’ll read all night and then hate yourself because you’re exhausted the next morning.
  5. C.G. Powell~ She writes the No uncertain Logic series, and the Terra Steller series. I love her writing style. I read Spell Checked while I was sick in bed last year and I devoured it in one sitting!
  6. Melissa Lummis~ She writes the Love and Light series. I just read her first book and was blown away by how amazing it was. She has the writing chops of a seasoned author.
  7. Kaire Hendon~ Her first book Keeper of My Heart is due out this month, and it’s amazing. I had the pleasure of Beta reading for her and couldn’t get enough.
  8. C.W. Rawdon~ She writes the Delia Rhodes series. I loved the story so much, and her writing style is fun and engrossing. Go and grab her book!!
  9. Belinda Boring~ She writes the Mystic Wolves series, and the Briana Lane series. OMG, there is so much swoon in her books. I find myself putting my hand over my mouth as I read her books. Love them!
  10. LK Rigel~ She writes more books than I can mention lol. I’m in love with her Tethers series, she takes me to another world with her writing. I can’t get enough of her!! Seriously, she has such a talent for telling a story.


Thanks again for having me on your blog today!!! Tell me, what indies can you not live without?

Links:
Twitter: @jessicajgibson



Mark of the Witch
Boston Witches Book 1
Jessica Gibson

Genre: Paranormal Romance

ISBN: 10: 1475119836
ASIN: B0087GFJ9Q

Number of pages: 192
Word Count: 51,520

Cover Artist: Russ Turner Photography


Book Description:
Magic flows through Jillian Proctor's veins as surely as blood, but so far her life outside Boston has been peaceful. William Morgan blows into Jilly's life like a hurricane, unleashing her magic and sending her out of control.
Unknowingly, William brings an enemy who only wants to posses the power of the witch. Jilly must learn to harness her magic before she loses it - and everything in her life is destroyed.

Chasing the Witch
Boston Witches Book 2
Jessica Gibson

Genre: Paranormal Romance

Coming Soon

Book Description
After the events of Mark of the Witch, Jilly at last begins to breathe easier though her powers are still growing. But can she harness them in time to confront a new chain of events that threatens to change everything?
Caroline has finally accepted her life as a witch, but when a stranger comes into her life she's forced to question her family loyalty.
The sisters are thrown together to protect a young girl from the enemy determined to hunt her down. Can they save her -- and themselves?

About the Author:
Jessica lives in California with her husband and young son. She loves to read, and that love helped her to branch out into writing. Aside from writing, she runs an online event planning business called the Release Day Diva. In addition to novels, Jessica writes and maintains the blog Book on the Bright Side. Keep up with Jessica and her latest releases and events on her blog.

Twitter: jessicajgibson


a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. Sounds really good!! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book, I've not gotten to read it yet because I've had so many other things going on but this is one book that has moved up on my tbr list. :) Thanks for hosting this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...