Friday, February 8, 2013

{Book Review} Into the Hollow (Experiment in Terror #6

Into the Hollow (Experiment in Terror #6)
by Karina Halle (Goodreads Author)
Publisher: Metal Blonde Books
Released: November 15th 2012
Genre: Fiction- Adult: Horror
How I got it: Bought

Perry Palomino has fought her demons – and won – but the battle is far from over. She’s now left broken and on her own, leaving behind her life and family in Portland to focus on giving Dex Foray – and the Experiment in Terror show – a second chance. But their past mistakes continue to tease and test their relationship, as does the wild and desolate terrain of the Canadian Rockies. The snow-covered peaks and ravenous forests hide an urban legend too unbelievably frightening to be true and the only way the duo has a chance of surviving is if Perry can let in the very man who sent her to hell and back.
Rated 16+ for language, gore and sexual content

Review: I waited impatiently to get my hands on this book, especially after reading the Dex Files. Which has that tantalizing ending.
Like a few of the earlier books this focuses more on the relationship angle than the ghost, atually there are no ghosts. Crazy weird Big Foot creature yes. I have to say I did like how they switched the Big Foot mythos. The plot really centered around Perry's internal struggle with what happened between her and Dex and all that baggage.
I found that I had to keep reading in order to find out if they could get over all the turmoil. I do feel the need to mention several sections of the book are very adult and I really wouldn't recommend this for anyone under 18. That said I feel Ms Halle has given us another great installment in the EIT series. I've said it before and will probably again, but I wish they would get back to the spooky ghost hunting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.