Monday, February 25, 2013

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?



Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading! I haven't done this in quiet a awhile so I thought what the heck why not get back into the swing of things. I mean it was fun hoping around to all the other book blogs. Only problem will be my wish list which is already long will get even longer I know it. lol.

Currently Reading...


Awesome series!


Just Finished...

Not sure what I'm reading next. 
So leave your link and I'll swing by to see what you're reading too.

 

4 comments:

  1. I've heard of Linda Robertson's books, though I haven't yet read one. Haven't heard of the others. Hope they're interesting. The cover for Warm Bodies caught my eye.

    Have a good week. Rabid Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Mardel. So far Linda's books have been great. I'm a little disappointed with Warm Bodies but maybe it'll get better.

      Delete
    2. Not sure why I haven't yet tried one of hers...I should get the first one on Kindle and see how I like them. Ever bought a book because so many people raved about it, and then found out you didn't enjoy it? That's happened to me a few times, might be why I haven't bought Robertson's books yet. Too many people liked it. haha - sounds dumb when when I've typed it out and read it to myself (the reasoning). So...Kindle it, I will kindle it to give it a try. :)

      Delete
    3. I know what you mean. I've bought books based on raves only to be completely disappointed. So I'm kind of wary about buying trending books. Maybe you could sample it on kindle and if you like what you see buy it.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...