Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Current read Warm Bodies by Issac Marion
"Even though the grave is empty, I half expect her mother's hand to burst out of the earth and grip my ankle. After all, I'm a cell in the cancer that killed her." R ~ pg 153

Feel free to leave a link and I'll swing by to see what your teaser is.

12 comments:

  1. Omygosh....love it. I just ordered this book from Amazon for my YA lit class. I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by my teaser.
    New Follower,
    Jess@FueledbyFiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it's a little eeh, I'm hoping it'll get better. You're welcome, thanks for stopping by and following.

      Delete
  2. Oh man, what a teaser! Sounds like a great read!
    Here's my TT post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished this book last week haha. Hope you're enjoying it! There's definitely a few noteworthy teaser moments in this book (:

    Thanks for stopping by Bookmunchies & feel free to check out our Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard about this but this is the first I've read from it. Nice pick.

    Here's mine!


    Valerie

    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great teaser. I've thought about getting this since I saw the movie. :)

    If you'd like to stop by I have a teaser up this week as well...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesday-152.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice teaser ! I've read a lot of mixed reviews, but I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...