Saturday, April 27, 2013

Cranberry Lake Trail

We've done this trail a couple times, this time we went with the in-laws and the kids. Of course we only got to the first campsite. There really isn't much to see down this trail, but it's a good alternative to parking at the Cranberry Lake Campsite. That is if you don't mind walking a few extra miles. I'm hoping this year Hubs and I will be able to climb Bear Mt. Anyway here are some pics of the trail right now, of course this is late April.



There are some really pretty spots along this trail, but it takes a little walking to get there. Watch out though because there are some really muddy sections as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...