Tuesday, April 2, 2013

{Recipe} Microwave Potato Chips

This is my favorite recipe! I could eat these things all day long. I can't for the life of me remember where I found the original recipe, probably on Allrecipes.com. Anyway here's my version...




What you'll need potatoes, cooking oil, a very sharp knife and a microwave safe plate. Also helpful, paper towels, and cutting board. 

Peel potatoes and slice very thin. The thinner the better, thicker ones will take longer to cook. 

Pour a small amount of oil onto plate and add slices.

Cooking time will depend on thickness of slices and amount. 
Under cooked

Over Cooked
Mine usually take from two to four minutes. 
There done when they just start to turn brown in the centers.
I like to take them off the plate and put them on a paper towel to drain off excess oil. Once cooled slightly I'll put them in a bowl and cover them with salt. 


And your done! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...