Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesday!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 


                 Wicked Circle by Linda Robertson

"That's a very tidy description." I smirked. "Now say what you really mean."
"She's scary dangerous and overbearingly stern."
Top of page 130 print copy.
What your teaser this week? Leave a link and I'll stop by. 

10 comments:

  1. lolz Sounds like a funny read, hope you enjoy. Thanks for stepping by and sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has it's moments. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Love this: "She's scary dangerous and overbearingly stern." Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with The Autumn Review...Love "She's scary dangerous..."! lol Well done!

    Come by and see our Teaser Tuesday on Harlie's Books! We'd love to have ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like my sixth grade teacher (who I came to love). This sounds like a good book.
    My teaser is from CONFESSIONS OF AN INSTINCTIVELY MUTINOUS BABY BOOMER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what her original description was... Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by mine today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, oh oh! I want these. This series sounds so awesome. :) Thank you for the teaser!

    I have a teaser up this week if you'd like to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday-158_9.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad everyone liked the teaser. Thanks for stopping by. Hope every ones having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...