- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging? My name's Shandy Jo. I've been blogging for 4years since 2009. I originally started blogging as a way to vent about life in general, then got into reviewing which allowed me to share my love of books.
- Where in the world are you blogging from? Tell a random fact or something special about your current location. Feel free to share pictures. Upstate New York. The area I live in was known as The Golden Crescent, because of it's proximity to Lake Ontario the area has great fishing and fertile farmland.
- What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2013? So far my favorite book in 2013 is Splintered (Splintered #1) by A.G. Howard I'm a huge Alice in Wonderland fan so I have a habit of picking up any retellings or variations of the story. Splintered is one of the best I've read so far.
- Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you. I've recently become a bit of a health nut. I discovered that I put on quite a bit of weigh over the winter, and have put myself on a diet and exercise regiment.
- What is your favorite part about the book blogging community? I love being able to interact with people who have the same interests as me. Sharing my opinions of books and being able to find out what other people thought. Talking to people who care about the same things I do and are willing to carry on a conversation, without losing interest. It drives me nuts when I start talking about books, publishers, or authors and folks get that glazed look in their eyes (my hubby is the worst, lol).
Thanks for stopping by, if you are so inclined leave a link to your post so I can swing by and return the favor.