Please bear with us as we undergo some reconstruction.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The New Me... I'm Working On It.

I started working out about six weeks ago, and trying to eat better. At first it wasn't easy, but now I think I've got a handle on it. I'm feeling better, less tired, more energy, and I'm not hungry all the time. I've been using a site and app on my kindle fire called FatSecret to keep track of calories, intake and how many I burn. At first my weight yo-yo'd something fierce, as I tried to get the hang of this.
I've never had to really work to keep my weight down and even when I started it wasn't bad I was at 138, but that's almost a 20 pound weight gain from where I was. I also wasn't happy with how I was starting to look, thunder thighs, flabby arms, muffin top, and belly bump. The clincher was when I couldn't fit into my pants. Enough was enough. Hubby didn't believe me, because I've said before I was going to workout but it only lasted a few days. Since he's seen I'm serious he's been super supportive. He get groceries so he's been buying more healthy stuff, plus taking the kids outside or what-not when I use the Wii Fit. After all this I'm finally down to 132.9 as of writing this.
Since I'm not really writing any more I decide to revamp this blog and make it my workout blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.