Wednesday, July 3, 2013

{Review} Crystal Light Drink Mix

I'm kind of addicted the to Crystal Light especially the iced tea. I like the individual packets, since I can toss a few in my purse, or pack and go. Although not crazy about the new liquid kind, I can never seem to get the measurement right. My faves are the Lemon Ice Tea, Fruit Punch, and Citrus Energy. I've also tried the Wild Strawberry which is to sweet for my taste and Pomtini which was the only liquid kind I've tried, wasn't all that crazy about it. My daughter liked it though so I let her drink it.
I'd like to point out that the citrus energy tastes like lemonade and it kind of grows on you. I wasn't crazy about it at first, but drank it any way because I don't like letting stuff go to waste. I can't attest to it giving me any more energy than a cup of coffee, but there's no buzz and drop it's just a little extra pick me up. I have to mention mixing fruit punch with seltzer water tastes just like fruit punch soda but without the extra calories. Also cheaper. I want to try this with some of the Crystal Light Mocktails and see how they turn out.
At 5 calories what have you got to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.