Monday, July 15, 2013

Feeling Discouraged

I've been working out and trying to eat right since May and I'm beginning to get discouraged. My weight keeps yo-yoing, I haven't noticed any real changes, my mood is in the toilet, and I'm tired all the time. The last few days I've had to push myself to work out for even a half-hour, and my diet is out the window. I ate a huge Symphony Bar all by myself last night, in one sitting!
I look in the mirror and I still see a paunchy tummy, thunder thighs, flabby arms, and a muffin top. Honestly I think I look like a Weeble. Tiny top, huge bottom... then again you know the saying 'Weebles wobble but they don't fall down', so that's a plus right.
If I'm honest with myself, the weight thing isn't an issue. I just want to be toned again, to look good not all flabby. While I know it's not going to happen over night, I'd like to see a little pay out for all this work.
I'd love to hear my hubby say, you look good or something. Just a little encouragement, from anybody would be nice. I'd also be great if people would stop with the 'I don't know why your dieting and exercising your so skinny already'. I don't feel skinny, I feel yucky.

1 comment:

  1. My wife and I have been changing our diet (wheat free) over the last 10 months, she (wheat- and sugar-free) for 10 months, me since the start of the year, and it's not easy. Progress has been quick for her, but not as quick for me and then we hit plateaus, especially me. BUT I know it is working and just by the fact that you have this blog, it is working for you too. It might be (no, is) slow, but stick with it and don't give up. Just a little encouragement, hopefully to help. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...