{Review} SparkPeople Diet and Exercise App

Since starting trying to get healthy I've been playing with different apps to see which works the best for me. One day the featured free app was Spark People Diet and Exercise app so I thought I would give it a whirl. First thing I was confused because it said that I had eaten so many calories, but I hadn't put any thing in yet. After looking I realized it was because they had meal plans, which you either accepted or replaced. I got frustrated with the app and pulled up the website. Where I could manage my account, but is super bogged down with ads and pop ups. The site is just a jumbled mess of exercise adds, it's hard to navigate and figure out where your information it. The whole thing reminds me of the game sites, with spinning wheels to get points. Since signing up I've received emails every day from them which drive me crazy.
I think they have some great information and trackers but they get hidden behind all the junk. For me this was to complex, confusing, and way to many ads.

Comments