Wednesday, August 28, 2013

21 Day Yoga Challenge!

I've been wanting to work more Yoga into my workouts. So when I was looking I found the Yoga Journal which is a magazine but has a really informative website. They have a 21 Day Yoga Challenge which I thought was pretty cool, so I signed up. Everyday I get a new yoga video in my email they run from 15- 30 minutes at least so far, I've only been at it a few days.
I like trying something new and each video is different, targeting different areas of the body. Each video seems to be on about the same keel activity wise. I choose intermediate but if you're new to yoga you can do beginner. 
The instructors change and so far some I liked others not so much. Mainly because they didn't explain things as well as I would have liked. Also the videos take forever to load and sometimes jump, but that could just be my connection or computer. I still like the videos and I'm going to try to find a way to work Yoga into my workouts. I'm looking forward to the rest of the challenge and hoping it gets progressively harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...