Friday, August 23, 2013

{Review} Boost Energy Bracelet


I have two of these bracelets. I bought them for a couple bucks, because lets face it I'm a sucker for gimmicky things, especially if they don't cost much. So what are Titanium Sport Bracelets?
These are bracelets made from or infused with titanium, which is supposed to have physical benefits. It is supposed to give you more enegry, help blood flow to remove toxins and keep joints loose as well as reduce pain.
Do they do those things? Um... for me yeah. I really didn't think they would because they were these cheap bracelets I mainly got because I liked how they looked. Yet I was surprised when I wear them I feel more energetic and better. Not so much the loose joints, but they do reduce the pain in my bad arm. Then again is this just a psychological effect,
maybe... probably, even if it is I'm still gonna roll with it. All in all these are a fun accessory, even if it's all in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.