Sunday, August 4, 2013

Vent

The last few weeks have been heck. My stress level is through the roof, my diet is shot in the knees, I have no ambition/ energy and I think Aunt Flo is running late. Although that could be a direct result of the stress, I know I know TMI. Sorry Folks.
Between dental problems, insurance problems, money problems, school starting back up soon, and life in general I'm pretty stressed right now. Which leads to wanting comfort food, which leads me to the snack cupboard and to the chips + chocolatey goodness. I'm thinking PMS has a hand in it as well, but can't be sure just yet. Since she's running behind schedule. Of course it's usually at night and I usually conveniently forget to add them to my diet calendar.
On top of this I have no energy, none what so ever it's a struggle to get out of bed in the morning. Exercise is like a battle of my will to sleep verses my wanting to feel better. Even though I know it will help some, I'm reluctant to actually get off my butt and do it. In my head I know I'll feel better after I workout, but I can't seem to get my body to believe me. The last few days I've been doing stretching workouts and say 15 minutes is better than nothing.
I'm thinking about taking the day off regrouping and starting fresh Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...