Friday, September 6, 2013

A Letter to my abs

Dear Abs,
Would you please get with the program? I have been working very hard since May to get rid of the fatty fat fat on my body, yet I look down and there it is. It mocks me. I know there are mucles under that flab I can feel them working. Still the ugly bulge is there hovering making me wonder how many planks, crunches and etc I will have to do to make it go away. Part of me feels defeated as though I should just give up and return to a life of junk food.
See I know it's not really your fault, your not completely to blame. I had a hand in eating Big Macs and fries. The candy and chips. It need to go somewhere.
I just thought since the butt, legs and hips had gotten on board you might consider getting on the band wagon. I mean I know the arms need some work, but that's a whole 'nother post. And I know I'm not normally one who condones conformity but in this case I think it's a good idea.
Sincerly,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...