Thursday, September 5, 2013

I feel like a slacker.

From 123rf.com
I somehow managed to aggravate my arm a few days ago and haven't been able to do the yoga challenge, because lets face it a lot of poses put weight on the arms. I took two days off completely which helped, but now I feel guilty, so I've been using the Wii Fit again, but I really want to get back to doing more challenge workouts. On the other hand I'm afraid that if I start doing some thing more challenging then I'll make it sore. So for now I'm stuck. Maybe I'll focus on my lower body and core, I know Fitness Blender has some standing ab workouts. I'll just have to cherry pick which workouts to do until I think I can do harder ones. Now to figure out my new schedule with J going back to school...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...