Thursday, October 3, 2013

{Book Review} All Hallow’s ABC by Jenni Kaye

All Hallow’s ABC
by Jenni Kaye
Publisher:Daring Ink Press
Released:July 8th 2013
Genre: Non-Fiction- Children's: Alphabet Book
How I got it: Received a copy from the author

From Apples to Zombies, the alphabet has never been spookier! Find visual treats and tricky rhymes in this colorful Halloween primer. All Hallow's ABC is a delight to read out loud for kids of all ages.


Review: This is a fun book. I'm trying to teach my son his alphabet, this was one of the only ABC books he'd sit and listen to. It's hard to get C to sit through books period so its amazing he liked it. We read through it many times so its become one of his favorites.
For me I like that the rhymes are short and witty. The illustrations are basic, and are interesting with the contrast of black and white with bright colors.
I think this is a great book for pre-k and kindergarten age children. It's a fun educational read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.