Friday, December 9, 2016

(DIY) Vinegar Hair Rinse

Lately my dandruff has been acting up and I decided to try a Vinegar Rinse. It's actually been working really well other than the smell. Seriously I've added different amounts of essential oils but it still has the lingering vinegar smell. Still my hair is shiny, head less itchy and less dandruff.
 
Doesn't look like much.

Recipe: Mix 1 part vinegar (apple cider vinegar is the favorite, since it leaves less of an odor. I used white vinegar and it works just fine) with 2 parts water. I used about 2 ounces vinegar per 8 ounces of water. To minimize odor, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil, I used 3 drops lavender and 2 drops peppermint. After shampoo and conditioner, use rinse leave on for a few minutes, then rinse with cool water.

Note: I am not a professional and this is based on what I did and what worked for me. What works for other folks isn't the same. Please use care when using essential oils and keep all the ingredients out of the reach of children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...