Sunday, December 15, 2013

Reset Again!


I've been putting of this post for awhile, but About mid-August I thought I'd take a break from working out and gave up keeping track of my diet. Yeah I gave up, things have been stressful since hubby lost his job and it was hard to make time for everything as my schedule became busy with kids school stuff and homeschooling little man. I realize most of this was just excuses, but I just couldn't bring myself to workout and due to my comfort food binges my diet went... KABOOOM!
Needless to say I've gained back pretty much all the weight I lost and then some. I know now really isn't the best time to get back on the wagon... so to speak, with all the holiday food and what not right around the corner. But then with New Years hovering in the near future I figure why not. To be completely honest I don't really care if I lose weight or not I just want to get back in shape. I want to be able to climb my mountains next summer with no huffing and puffing. I'd like to look at my legs and arms and see nice sleek muscles not flabby jelly rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...