My New Bike

I talked Hubby into letting me buy a new mountain bike, granted it's not a fancy one. I could've probably bought a really nice one and he wouldn't have said anything, but I felt guilty. So I bought a 26" Roadmaster Granite Peak Women's Mountain Bike in Magenta. It was only $80 at Wal-Mart and it a good mid-road bike. Ok for off road and on road. The main reason I got this is when it finally warms up (if that ever happens) I will be riding it to and from work. If I can get Hubby to buy one, we might take them on the trails up to Cranberry Lake or on a few other trails we know. Fingers crossed.
DK wanted me to get one of the cruiser bikes which are made for riding on roads, but they all looked like old lady bikers.  I just couldn't see myself on one.
I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm so sick of being stuck in the house unable to do any thing on my days off. I really need to get back on my workout and eating healthy regiment. So I will be strapping on my Maxpedition pack and biking my butt to work.

Comments