Saturday, July 26, 2014

Scattered

Lately I've been feeling scattered, like my mind is a million places at once and I can't get it together. I can't focus, I can't sleep (at least not without a night cap), I'm stress eating, I have no energy and I want to scream daily. Last week I felt like strangling someone with a bikini top at work, no I did not do it but I felt like it. I'm once again behind on reviews, which is not helping things. I had this cool thing I wanted to do for my readers and that's in the toilet, sorry folks getting my crap together has not been easy.
I'm stressed about money, my mom, my mother-in-law (who has had some health problems come up), work, the kids, school crap (buying school stuff, C going to school, paperwork etc.) reviews (even though I know I shouldn't be), DK's new health obsession, and other little things that keep popping up.
 © | Dreamstime.com
I have this urge to run, weird I know but I really want to just go running. Yesterday we went out on these trails by my MIL house and I just wanted to blow by DK and the kids just run until I couldn't breath. I didn't, it wouldn't have been fair to them if I had but I want to. I told DK that for my B-Day in Sept that I wanted to do a Run/Walk for the Cure that's taking place in Alexandria Bay. When my mom heard she offered to sponsor us, so we may have to wear t-shirts promoting Mabel and Nanny's Designs, but that's ok. I'm really looking forward to it, even though I'll probably end up walking more than running. I even let DK talk me into new sneakers which I haven't had in awhile. Luckily we went to this place out by Super Wal-Mart and found some on sale really cheap. Yay! So I have a pair of Nike's, which lets face it I wouldn't have got if they weren't on sale.
I did managed to finish The Survivalistas Book 2 Lyric, I'm looking for a beta reader to give it a once over so if anyone is interested shoot me an email. After I get it looked over I will post the whole thing on Smashwords like I did Book 1. If no one bites I'll do my best to edit it and post it anyway. There's going to be a bit of a lull between this and Piper's story because just to much crap going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...