Sunday, September 21, 2014

Warning: I'm going to be writing spicer stuff

So for years I wrote romance and erotic works. I decided to take my backlog of books, which I was offering as free reads on smashword, and give them to Excessica. I've worked with this company before, I love how they treat authors and it's more of a co-op than an actually publisher. I have complete control over everything, and they will help with all the nitty gritty stuff I don't like dealing with. Now here's why I'm posting this warning... Excessica is very taboo. My books are basically on the spicy side of Harlequin, but some of the stuff on Excessica is rather racy. Hey if that's your kink you're welcome to it, but it's not for everyone.
I was originally going to make a new blog to showcase and promote the adult stuff but I just can't handle another blog. So I will try to keep things on here PG13 although I do post a few hotter books now and again.
They will also be limited, I made this blog to do reviews and help promote others work. My stuff will be up on my other blog. I know this probably doesn't make sense, but most things I do don't make sense.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...