Quick Update

Not much going on this weekend, I'm going to be trying to get some stuff caught up. I've got some work done on Piper. Not as much as I would like but at least it's a little bit. The last few weeks have been crazy busy and it doesn't look like things are going to let up any time soon. Hopefully I'll be able to keep working on Piper and getting regular posts up again. I've got WW posts set to go through Christmas so that's something.
I have some things in the works, but I don't think the Excessica thing is going to take off like I'd hoped. It might actually be falling through. Totally my fault. We'll have to see how things play out.
We carved pumpkins today, I'm seriously proud of these because they are actually from my garden. Unfortunately they didn't get very big, but still they made cool jack-o-lanterns.
Sorry this post is kind of all over the place but I wanted to get it done tonight so I can focus on other stuff tomorrow, and I'm kinda tired.

Comments