Thursday, January 29, 2015

{Book Review} Vibrational Healing: Attain Balance & Wholeness * Understand Your Energetic Type by Jaya Jaya Myra

Vibrational Healing: Attain Balance & Wholeness * Understand Your Energetic Type
by Jaya Jaya Myra
Publisher: Llewellyn Publications
Released: February 8th 2015
Genre: Non-Fiction- Adult: Healing, Self-Help
How I got it: NetGalley

Most people know that energy influences health. But what most don't know is that a person's temperament influences which vibrational healing modalities are best matched for her health goals. Vibrational Healing will help you discover your own energy type and how to use the appropriate vibrational healing modalities to create mind/body/soul balance.

Review:  I found this book fascinating. The idea of being able to control how we feel by vibrations in the world and ourselves in very interesting. The book takes into account the chakras and elements to help explain a persons temperament. By figuring out where things lie in your own body you are able to figure out the best way to heal and empower yourself. For me this seemed like a good beginners book for getting into this type of healing. I felt this was more about self-healing and introducing a reader into finding out whats what.
I liked how everything was broken down into easy to understand portions. The information on the chakras, element and gunas was enlightening and easy for someone new to this sort of thing to understand. The quizzes are easy to work though and understand. Having the information from the quizzes made it easy for me to find the healing techniques that work best for me. Each element has its own techniques that work best and that section is broke down so you can find what is best for you. The techniques are easy to follow and do.
Basically I found this to be very informative, and a good starting point for learning more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...