Monday, January 19, 2015

#FitReaders

Geeky Bloggers Book Blog
I don't really do challenges any more, other than the GoodReads one and that's more of just keeping track of how many books I read in a year with a goal. I don't really see it as a challenge per say and I guess this really isn't either it's more of encouraging bloggers to get healthy.
Any way I stumbled over #FitReaders while hopping around the blogosphere and after thinking about it decided to do it.  Last year I was eating right, exercising and all that jazz. Since the cold weather has hit I just want to hibernate and eat comfort food, so I figure maybe a little encouragement is needed to help me shed these holiday pounds and get out of the Winter funk.
#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog  and That’s What I’m Talking About. I figure I'll incorporate weekly updates into my post. My goal is going to be riding the exercise bike after work and getting back into my Yoga routine. I'd love to walk but it's to cold outside right now. Maybe when taxes come in I can talk Hubby into a treadmill, I really want one and now we have the space, but I digress. I'd like to start hiking again this summer as well. Anyway there are a few goals that I have for this year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.