Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I haven't done a TT in over a year so please bear with me. My Teaser is from Extreme Paranormal Investigations by Marcus F. Griffin

'In the woods alongside the trail were three shimming apparitions floating approximately a foot and a half off the ground. I now understood what Becca had seen during our daytime investigation.'



 

8 comments:

  1. This sounds good. And that cover is eerie.

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/01/06/teaser-tuesdays-94-awol/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Yeah it is. :)

      Delete
  2. Well, that was extremely chilling to say the least, but an excellent teaser nonetheless!

    Here's mine:
    Hidden Agenda | Lisa Harris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting read. Thanks for sharing!

    My TT post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read more scary books this year, thank you for visiting my blog.
    p.s. It's been about a year since I did a Teaser Tuesday too, don't worry you did great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome Zed, and thank you for stopping by. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.