Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday Cup of... #6

Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by: Book Journey
Mailbox Monday Located at: Mailbox Monday
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own weekly posts in the comments feel free.

The only thing of note is the negative digits outside we have going on. It was -30 Friday, school closed and sadly the Valentines Dance J was looking forward to was canceled. Saturday wasn't much better, hopefully the temps will start going up. I really wish Spring was here, I'm getting cabin fever. I can't wait to go hiking or just outside. If it wasn't so cold I would just go out in the snow, but I don't like the cold.

Geeky Bloggers Book Blog



So here's how I did this week...
Sunday: Rest day
Monday:2108 steps 
Tuesday: 2380 steps
Weds: 1972 steps 
Thursday: 2307 steps
Friday: 4282 steps
Saturday:
 


In the mailbox...
Nada this week.

What I'm Reading...
by 
A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses  by Molly Harper (Still Reading.)
Chasing Shadows: New York Ghosts by P.W. Creighton (Still Reading)
Extreme Paranormal Investigations: The Blood Farm Horror, the Legend of Primrose Road, and Other Disturbing Hauntings by Marcus F. Griffin (Still Reading)

I'll probably download some more Podiobooks or audio books to listen to at work this week as well. 

Reading Next...
Not sure but I have to get some review books done so it will probably be those.


Finished...
by Tonya Kappes (review coming soon)
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë (Listened to audiobook)
The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde (Listen to audiobook)




On the blog last week...
2/8 Sunday Cup of... #5
2/9 {Book Review} Cyber Bullying No More: Parenting a High Tech Generation by Holli Kenley
If you want to see what's coming up just check the agenda widget in the sidebar.

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. My comments on my posts go up and down. Been quieter this week but then so have I. LOL
    It's like spring here but I know it won't last. Talked to my mother and it's minus in the double digits there. Brr....
    My Sunday Post = http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/02/15/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-97-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.