Thursday, March 26, 2015

{Review} Google Fit App

My new phone came with Google Fit preloaded so I figured I would give it a shot. This is an activity tracker, it will count your steps and calculate calories, time, miles all that good stuff. It's also supposed to sync with my FatSecret app, but I'm not sure how to make that happen, yet.
It's a fairly basic app, which makes it easy to use. I can access it on my computer via my Google Account. I just plug in my info and what my goals are. As long as I have my phone on me, it will tell me how close I am to my daily goal, and shows me what I've done previously. If I don't have my phone on my I can go back and put it in manually. I can add different workouts like my yoga, but you have to calculate the calories yourself and add everything.
Over all so far I like the app and found it easy to use, as well as pretty accurate. The only thing I didn't like is that you have to turn on the location finder thingy or it won't record your activity. Other than that if you're looking for a free activity tracker and have a Google account give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.