Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday Cup of... #7

Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by: Book Journey
Mailbox Monday Located at: Mailbox Monday
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own weekly posts in the comments feel free.


Last weekend I didn't post because I had some sort of stomach bug from Thursday through the weekend and just started feeling better Sunday. Nothing else really to report. C turns 6 on Tuesday that's about all I got. 


Geeky Bloggers Book Blog



So here's how I did this week...
Sunday:?
Monday:?
Tuesday: ?
Weds: ?
Thursday:? 
Friday: ?
Saturday:?
 
I have no idea how I did because I ended up deleting my Active TRK app because it was getting frustrating to use and kept freezing my phone.  I actually reviewed it on my other blog if you want to check it out (review link). I was actually considering going for a walk Sat morning but at -4 degrees I chickened out. I really can't wait for Spring to get here. I want to go outside so bad... and not freeze my pooti off. 


In the mailbox...
Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet by Darynda Jones

 by 







What I'm Reading...

A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses  by Molly Harper (Still Reading.)
Chasing Shadows: New York Ghosts by P.W. Creighton (Still Reading)
Reading Next...
Not sure but I have to get some review books done so it will probably be those.





Kaitlyn Davis (Review Coming Soon)


The Jefferson County Egan Murders: Nightmare on New Year's Eve 1964 by 
Southern Spirits (Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries, #1) by Angie Fox (Review Coming Soon)
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl: Book One by Paige McKenzie (Review Coming Soon)
The Doctor's Wife by 
Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert (Audio- DNF- I kept getting this & The Doctor's Wife confused because they we're so alike)
Carmilla by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu (Audio)

On the blog last week... 
2/23 {Guest Post} Cinderella and the Ghost by Marina Myles 
2/24 {Book Review} A Ghostly Undertaking (Ghostly Southern Mysteries #1) by Tonya Kappes 2/25 {Book Review} Everyday Witchcraft: Making Time for Spirit in a Too-Busy World by Deborah Blake 
2/26 {Mini Podio Review} The May Day Murders by Scott Wittenburg

If you want to see what's coming up just check the agenda widget in the sidebar. 


So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.